1. Payment and/or your signature constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Following receipt of your booking form and/or payment, 619 Coaching will send you an email to confirm your booking.
3. Cancellation are subject to the following charges:
– 6 weeks prior to a camp / course – 90% refund
– 4 weeks prior to a camp / course – 50% refund
– 2 weeks prior to a camp / course – 25% refund
– Any cancelations made less than 2 weeks prior to the course commencing will not be refunded
– Extenuating circumstances will be taken into account.
4. Neither 619 Coaching nor any of its staff nor persons involved with the company accepts liability for any losses or additional expenses incurred by any participant or their parents or guardians due to injury or sickness, strikes, war or any other cause beyond their control, whilst at a 619 course.
5. Cancellations to any camp – Single day cancellations will not result in any refund.
6. In the case of a venue cancelling a session that cannot be replaced then all participants will be offered a proportional refund set at the discretion of the owners. However should an alternative venue be arranged that 619 deem to be suitable then no refund will be available.
7. 619 Coaching reserves the right to modify, or cancel, a programme due to adverse weather conditions, low attendance or other unforeseen circumstances.
8. If a parent or guardian would like to make a complaint to 619 Coaching then they should make contact by phone, email or written post. The parent or guardian will be contacted within 72 hours of the complaint being lodged, but the complaints procedure may take up to 2 weeks.
9. Full payment must be received a minimum or 2 weeks prior to the start of any course, failure to do so can result in the loss of the place on the course as well as a loss of payment.
10. Please note that refunds or transfers to be issued due to injury need to be supported by an official doctors certificate confirming that the participants physical health is no longer suitable to take part in the remaining sessions.
By making payment and/or signing the booking/consent form, you confirm that you are the parent or guardian of the child listed within the booking and have custody and control of him/ her and you confirm that:
– You have read and accept all of our terms and conditions
– You accept that we will only administer prescribed drugs, e.g. antibiotics or inhaler, to your child during the camp with your verbal and written consent at the start of the course
– You consent that we may call upon emergency medical advice for your child if an incident requires it
– You accept that there is an inherent risk of injury in our cricket programmes
– You irrevocably consent to: your child’s participation in their cricket programme, your child being photographed whilst at 619 courses, and that such photographs can be used in future promotional material produced by 619 Coaching, and data relating to your child collected by 619 Coaching in connection with the 619 Coaching being used for the purposes of associated promotion with 619 Coaching
– You accept that you must inform us on the application form that your child suffers from anaphylaxis. We will then follow the procedure we have in place for this
– You consent to trained first aid personnel caring for your child in the event of an accident
Next Day Shipping on Equipment £5.99 (only available on stocked items)
Any Equipment order submitted to be delivered to UK mainland under £95.00 will be charged £6.99. Orders placed before 3:00PM are normally dispatched the same working day (this is dependent on the level of stock we are holding).